The Emergency First Response course is the most popular First Aid & CPR qualification in the dive industry because the training complements the dive training of the PADI Rescue Diver course so well!
To gain the PADI Rescue Diver certification, students must gain the necessary First Aid & CPR qualification, or enrol on both courses concurrently, which our Bali Dream Divers’ PADI Instructors advise because it’s most effective to retain the knowledge learnt! Lots of role-playing is required to practise skills of chest compressions, heimlich maneuvers and administering electrical current through automated external defibrillator…on a purpose-made mannequin, of course!
You certainly won’t be a doctor by the end of the course, but you will have the confidence to handle an emergency situation, and be prepared for the next step to GoPRO: PADI Divemaster!
- EFR Primary Care knowledge review & skills practise;
- EFR Secondary Care knowledge review & skills practise;
- EFR Scenarios
- EFR Final Exam
- Transportation to/from Bali Dream Divers, Tulamben;
- Excellence in professional EFR education conducted with highest level of safety standards;
- Refreshments (tea/coffee/water) during rest from practical EFR training at Bali Dream Divers;
- Lifetime certification in EFR (completing a refresher course every 2 years is recommended);
- All EFR (Primary & Secondary Care) educational materials.