Now that you’ve gained your entry-level certification as PADI Open Water Diver, you can continue the dive adventure to dive deeper when you’re ready to complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver!
As PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, you may dive to a maximum depth of 30m/100ft. Students complete 2 core dives: PADI Underwater Navigator and PADI Deep Diver. Another 3 elective dives are also required to certify, and the choice is vast – from wreck diving to underwater photography!
Furthering your dive education will give you more confidence in your dive abilities; broaden your horizons with the variety of disciplines to keep you ‘falling in love with SCUBA’ all over again, with each and every dive!
Duration: 2 days.
- Excellence in professional PADI dive education conducted with highest level of safety standards;
- All PADI Advanced Open Water Diver educational materials;
- Lifetime certification as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver;
- Refreshments (tea/coffee/water) during rest from practical dive training at Bali Dream Divers;
- All dive tax, porter fees, full equipment rental.
- 12 years old;
- Certified PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver; or in equivalent dive training organisation.
- 5 PADI Adventure Dives (to include PADI Deep Diver and PADI Underwater Navigator);
- 5 Knowledge Reviews corresponding to completed PADI Adventure Dives.
- Transportation to/from Bali Dream Divers, Tulamben;