PADI Discover Scuba Diving is an experience program, and it’s one of the most popular adventure programs in the world!
Participants are free to choose whether they would like to experience scuba diving for the first time without the pressure of committing to gain the official entry-level certification. However, there’s the choice in upgrading to qualify as a PADI Open Water Diver straight after the first dive of your 1-Day experience program!
In your first confined dive, you will practise dive skills at the coral garden nursery; and once comfortable underwater, your second dive will be a fascinating tour of the world-famous USAT Liberty Shipwreck!
10 years old.
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving safety briefing;
- 1 Confined Water Dive (maximum depth limit: 6m);
- 1 (Optional) Open Water Dive (maximum depth limit: 12m).
- Excellence in professional PADI dive education conducted with highest level of safety standards;
- Refreshments (tea/coffee/water) during rest from practical dive training at Bali Dream Divers;
- All dive tax, porter fees, full equipment rental.
- Transportation to/from Bali Dream Divers, Tulamben;