What makes scuba diving safe? Divers. And as a PADI Rescue Diver, you learn to be in control of the safety of your dive adventures!
PADI Rescue Diver is one of the courses our Bali Dream Divers’ PADI Instructors absolutely love to conduct! There’s an emphasis on the safety of other divers, not just you and your dive buddy, which is why this course is also a wonderful introduction into the perspective of a dive professional!
- Self-Rescue Review
- 10 Rescue Exercises
- 2 Rescue Scenarios
- Knowledge development reviews & exam
- Outline an Emergency Assistance Plan of a local dive area
- View latest PADI Rescue Diver video
- Excellence in professional PADI dive education conducted with highest level of safety standards;
- All PADI Rescue Diver educational materials;
- Lifetime certification as PADI Rescue Diver;
- Refreshments (tea/coffee/water) during rest from practical dive training at Bali Dream Divers;
- All dive tax, porter fees, full equipment rental.
Duration: 2 days.
- 12 years old;
- Certified PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver; or in equivalent dive training organisation;
- Certified EFR (Primary & Secondary Care) within the last 24 months; or in equivalent First Aid & CPR training organisation.
- Transportation to/from Bali Dream Divers, Tulamben;